Monday, September 29, 2008

I DIDN'T KNOW: find out who is googling you, ziggs.com

digg 1: Zakaria: McCain's VP choice is 'fundamentally irresponsible'
digg 2: 10 People From Your Past Who Will Haunt You On Facebook

I didn't know that there is a new social networking site that allows you to find out who is googling you. It is called ziggs.com, and after you set up a profile, when someone googles you and finds your ziggs profile, you get an email that tells you who that someone is. Sounds interesting, but I already have profiles on enough networking sites to keep me plenty busy. Not to mention my recent addiction to political blogs--I mean, I must keep track of what's going on during this most fascinating presidential race. Some of my favorites are fivethirtyeight.com, democraticunderground.com and thinkprogress.org. Check them out!

No comments: