Friday, January 16, 2009

Just a Quickie

I just have to say it.

That "farewell speech" by W was the biggest load of hooey I have ever heard. (Trying to keep it clean for the kids.) Not that I was at all surprised. But really, how is holding human beings without charges for years and torturing them "leading the cause of human rights and freedom"? How, exactly, does completely ignoring multiple warnings and allowing the most horrific terrorist attack ever on US soil mean you have "kept us safe"?

Of course, that is only scratching the surface. I'm not going to devote any more of my precious time to detailing the many other hypocrisies and lies that came out of George's mouth last night. I am just thanking God that none of us will have to listen to him any more.

1 comment:

drivel said...

The 9/11 attacks were planned during Clinton's time in office.

In fact, Billy Bob had the opportunity to take out Bin Laden, but didn't.

Bush cannot be blamed for 9/11. Only the response to it.

Take the blinders off, get a sense of reality and history.